||1. Introduction to preliminary ideas, equation of motion, gravity.
2. The earth-moon system, dynamics, structure, origin and the future.
3. Solar system, planets, Bode’s law, other objects.
4. Properties of rations, semi-classical theory of radiation, Saha equation
5. Sun: dynamics, structure and spectrum
6. Stars: distance, masses, internal structure, spectrum and evolution.
7. Milky way and other galaxies
8. Cosmic ray sources in Milky way: Supernova Remnants, Pulsars, Pulsar wind nebulae, microquasars.
9. Extragalactic sources of cosmic rays: Active Galactic Nuclei (Blazars, quasars), Gamma Ray Bursts.
10. Introduction to multi wavelength astronomy: radio, infrared, optical, x-ray, gamma-ray, background radiation.
11. General theory of relativity and cosmology, Schwarzchild metric, Robertson-Walker metric, Hubble’s law, Big-bang theory, future.